Saturday, June 1, 2013

Flower Amigurumi [again]

Hi All!! Long time no see ^_^

Finally, I can post something in this lovely blog after passing the national exam. I'm sorry, Tantri. hehe..

I made this flower before the national exam [haha.. okay.. Now I kind of regret for not study hard in this exam :"( ). This Second Flower Amigurumi [see my first flower]  is a gift to my lovely grandma. :)




Behind The Scene : 




[I shoot all pictures using my HandPhone. Sorry]



I use the former Cable for stem. 


And I crochet the pot. Then I fill the pot with my old paper.


aah.. Tantri who bought that ribbon :D Thanks Tantri !!

Tadaaa :D


You can find the pattern after walking around here. hehe..

Happy Crafting All!! :)


Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. didalem tangkai ada apa'an nas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku pake kabel bekas tri... tapi keras kayak kawat, bisa dibengkokin. nggak tau nama kabelnya. kalau nggak salah di patternnya cuma di isi dakron aja batangnya [mboh maneh se, males bacanya. bhs inggris. hehe]. tapi nggak tau kok punyaku nggak bisa berdiri . makanya tak kasi kabel itu. buato tri! :D

      Delete
    2. oalah~
      ya jadi pengen bikin buat kenang2an :D

      nunggu rajutanku selesai dulu

      Delete
    3. Tak tunggu triiiiii <3

      Lagi ngerajut apa sekarang ? :D

      Delete
    4. di buku yang tak pake sih bilangnya "tapalak buaya", tapi gak kayak buaya amat ._.

      Delete
    5. oooo.. wkwk.. gpp wes.. tak tunggu postingannya ;)

      Delete
  2. Hermosa!
    Muy buena idea como la preparaste!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!!!
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flower. Blognya keren..
    Mau rajin stalking, pan mau belajar crochet ceritanya.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to express your thoughts here. :)